CEODirector MBA, DBMK
Alex Sinclair has senior management experience in highly competitive markets including; Learning and Development, Management Consulting, I.T, Telecommunications, Industrial and Enterprise Automation, People Dependent Services, and Media.
- Strategy design and execution
- Business model innovation, transformations, and restructures
- People and culture change
- Negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- Broad understanding of all business functions, theory and practice
- Financial management principals, business analysis and commercial business acumen in all decision making
- Development of company policy and procedures
- Development of reporting systems aligned to the tracking of company strategic goals
- Identification, planning and implementation of continuous improvement projects
- Approach to market design and implementation through people, systems and processes
- Marketing, brand, communication, media and digital
- A high performance culture eats Strategy for breakfast!
- Mentoring, knowledge and continual learning unlocks opportunity
- Technology enables people to be brilliant at what they do
- Husband of a wonderful wife and father of 2 energetic and lovely children
- Keen participant and fan of many sports, especially ALF and Tennis
- Distiller of craft Whiskey and Gin
Alex has worked in Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, North America and China and prides himself on success as a result of business model innovation and transformation through people, technology and process improvement.
Alex communicates well at all levels to help form strong working relationships for mutually beneficial outcomes.
Alex is a natural leader and inspires and motivates, individuals, teams and organisations to challenge the status quo; he believes that embracing positive change and survival or the ability to thrive are synonymous.
Alex takes great pride in initiating projects and seeing them through to strategy aligned completion.
- Masters of Business Administration, University of South Australia 2007
- Bachelor of Business Management, Major Marketing University of South Australia 1998
- Business Model Innovation, Thinkers in Residence Program, Professor Göran Roos 2011
- ITIL Certification, DDLS Adelaide 2015
- AgileBA Practitioner, LATSA Learning Services 2017
- AgilePM Practitioner, LATSA Learning Services 2017
- WHS – HSR year 1, Business SA
For more information visit Alex’s LinkedIn profile page.