Commercial DirectorMBA, MBCS, CITP, MACS
- Delivery of Program Management governance to uplift Program Offices and initiate programs of work in large to medium size organisations
- Business consultancy leading to the restructure of organisations or business units to create efficiencies aligned to business vision
- Proven experience and results leading and motivating multidisciplinary teams through successful internal business change projects driving best practice through processes and procedures
- Lead BA role of many strategic projects in line with business drivers to improve the responsiveness of the businesses and make them more agile
- Procurement of corporate systems to support customer services, Asset Management and Enterprise Resource Management functions of the business
- Capital Planning and Asset Management activities for a number of regulatory projects to deliver technical regulatory strategies over a 15 year period
- Delivering Customer-focused initiatives in large and complex corporate environments to build stakeholder engagement and comply with economic regulatory levels of service
- Open Water Trainer of Sub-Aqua Diving with many years of experience of diving into shark infested waters
- A father of 2 grown-up children and married to Dawn
- A keen camper and enjoy the outdoor life when I get chance to get out of the office
Adrian is an independent business / IT consultant as well as a trainer / mentor in Business Analysis, Project Management and Program Management. Adrian is a highly experienced senior manager having worked within IT functions of large to medium size businesses in the UK and Australia over the last 30 years.
Adrian has a deep understanding of relationship and communications management, business focused IT leadership experience, an ability to develop collaborative relationships and a track record of creatively driving business improvements using ITIL best practices.
In the UK Adrian has held a number of senior management roles in large utility businesses and consultancies supporting a variety of vertical markets.
In the last 6 years Adrian has been working closely with a number of Lead Water Agencies across Australia to drive opportunities for greater collaboration, communication, effectiveness and efficiency across the water industry at a state and federal level.
In recent years Adrian has gained hands on experience of the Aged Cared industry through his consultancy engagements in Adelaide and Melbourne. He has lead a team of consultants that have been instrumental in uplifting software development practices and project management governance for this industry.
Adrian is an active member of the Australian Computer Society and IIBA. He has been a Director of the IIBA Australian Chapter for 2 years and assisted at a local level in Adelaide.
- MBA in Business Administration and Environmental Studies, Aston University 1991 -1994
- Graduate Diploma in IT, Birmingham University 1987 – 1990
- ITIL V3 Managers Course 2008
- ITIL V2 Full Service Management Disciplines 2008
- Managing Successful Programs Practitioner 2008
- Prince2 Practitioner 2007